Sunday, August 18, 2013

Blood Moons in 2014 and 2015

lunar eclipse


There are four blood moons coming up on Jewish holidays in the next two years: 2014 and 2015 Passovers and Yom Kippurs.

This type of celestial event has only happened (I think) three or four times in history. Once it had to do with Columbus discovering America - a known haven for Jews - at about the same time that the Jews were kicked out of Spain and at the time of the Inquisition.

Another time was the end of the Holocaust and the start of the state of Israel.

The third time was around the 1967 Six-Days' War. 

I don't completely understand the exact dates of the blood moons and the corresponding events listed above. I do know that lunar eclipses are considered to be a sign for Israel, that something always happens to, against, or for the Jews during these major signs.

I am curious to see what will happen this time around. I expect something big will happen soon.

Please feel free to check this out for yourself. I do not claim to be any kind of expert, just a gatherer of both facts and curiosities. Be ready. Stuff is happening.

God bless us all,

Kathi Linz

No comments:

Post a Comment