Tuesday, March 24, 2015

The World Has Lost Its Mind

I ran across a saying that ended like this:
Truth - the supply always exceeds the demand.

Why? Why don't people want to hear the truth anymore? An even more pressing question is - why don't the people who know the truth want to let us know what it is? What are they hiding?

What I see, and I appear to be in rare company - is that the world is lining up in exactly the way Jesus said it would be at the end of the age. What I see is that demons are wreaking havoc on whole nations and no one seems to care. Instead they are cheering on the evil people and events.

"Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.: Isaiah 5:20.

The occult is in full swing and the leadership is pulling for transhumanism - the "improvement of humans by crossing them with machines and/or animals". 

The world has lost its collective mind. I know it will happen. God said it would. I don't have to like it and I don't think I'm supposed to like it. It's my calling to fight the world/evil tooth and nail. It's my duty to snatch every soul I can from the teeth of the Destroyer. That includes prayer and being salt and light in a dark and rotting world.

May God preserve us in this time,

Kathi

No comments:

Post a Comment